Sunday, May 25, 2008

May Twenty-Second - Part 1

A busy day. Also, a happening day it is.

It was my first time organizing a birthday lunch for my group of colleagues. It was a monthly event, when the whole group will treat the birthday babes of the month. Normally this was organized (or co-organized) by the supervisor of the birthday boy/girl. However, this month, 4 of my colleagues, including my own supervisor, was celebrating their birthdays. So, I was assigned to organize for this month.


We went to Ribs BarBQue Restaurant on Burmah Road. I had been there twice, so I knew how good the ribs were. Indeed, the food was not bad.

Barbeque Full Ribs…
(trust me, AP can finish this!!! Hahaha…)

Babyback Ribs…
(humungous, but equally juicy and savory…)


Ribs and Lamb…

Rib, Salmon and Prawn…

Roasted Chicken…

Fish and Chips…

The birthday babes.
CWC, SO, CWP, and AP.

The team. A happy family.

No comments: