Well, amid the not-so-good things that was in my mind, I felt blessed that I get to live, love, and being loved for 30 years (and the clock is still ticking). Well, I do actually feel blessed with the sweet and bittersweet experiences that I had! Yep, blessings are what I should count, not woes.
Now, the memorable parts. I had spent a total of 5 occasions of birthday treats. Cool eh... hahaha...
- Sep 8: Cantor's group co-celebration with Ben
- Sep 19: PE POG group lunch (co-celebrate with Jessie, Whee Yan, and Chia Ling)
- Sep 21: Co-celebration with Ben (again) and Songxin by bball gang
- Sep 22: PE NPG group lunch (co-celebrate with Swee Aun, Weng Hong, KH and Ai Choo)
- Sep 30: Another co-celebration with Ben, by Andre, Gino, and Ian (to my dismay - in TGIF!!!)
Apart from that, I received:
- 33 greetings in my Facebook Wall and 3 in my Friendster Comments
- 10 SMS greetings
- Innumerable phone calls wishing me birthday
Thank you everyone for all your warm wishes and treats... ;-)
Some of my memorable shots...
Location: Secret Recipe, Belissa Row, Pulau Tikus
Location: The Dome, Queensbay Mall
Location: TGI Friday, Queensbay Mall
P.S. A prize for those who read till the end. At this point I'm sure you know what my primary love language is! LOL!