Friday, April 18, 2008

Triad English

This is very funny. Must read it in Cantonese.

Triad English
黑社會 '英文'


I know your mouse
我識你老鼠

You call me how to come out and walk in future?
你叫我以後點出o黎行?

I give you some colour to see
我啤D顏色你睇

If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如困你夠薑的話就放馬過o黎

Monsters of blowing water
吹水怪

Blow chicken
吹雞

I blow chicken to beat your group of guys
我吹雞打你班友

Face green green
面青青

You see road carefully
你小心睇路

Are you road?
你係唔係路

You count how old?
你算老幾

What water are you?
你係乜水?

You big me?
你大我?

Zebra chops people
班馬劈友

Do the world
做世界

Big tea rice
大茶飯

What ghost you talking?
你講乜鬼?

Cut my head and let you sit as a chair
批我個头比你當凳坐

I give you hair
我比條毛你

You think me not arrive?
你當我無到?

Wear grass
著草

I am wearing grass
我著緊草

I scared you got teeth
我驚你有牙

You don't have enough class to talk maths with me
你未夠班同我講數

What the spring do you do?
你做乜春

Measure / pound water
謗水

A dragon service
一條龍服務

No comments: