Thursday, April 3, 2008

Philippians 4:13

God is great!

Last Wednesday, I had 3-hour sleep (3am to 6am). I could barely focus at work. Whole day feeling like want to sleep. At night, I attended the 1st session of SWYF LSS (erm... what's that? It's Life in the Spirit Seminar). I expected myself to be half alive during the LSS. But God was really good! The Bible promise jumped out alive in me. I was wide awake and full of strength worshipping Him!! I was not even having a moment when I listened to the talk! Having said that, I suffered a lot after the seminar had finished - I fell straight on my bed, dozed off after grunted over my neck pain.

Yesterday was the 2nd session of LSS. I was, as usual, feeling very tired at work. I even wanted to sleep as I was having dinner. I looked at the mattress and I wanted very badly to sleep for a while before going to church - I didn't do that because I have no time to do so. And guess what, God was great! I was very much alive and kicking throughout the whole LSS session yesterday! There was not even a weary moment during worship and talk! And God was so good that He ministered His Fatherly love to us!!

Indeed, St Paul said, "I can do all things in Him who strengthens me." - Phil 4:13
_____________________

Update:

I happen to bump into Corn's blog, and I was reminded of the worship song that leads me to deep worship - too deep that I could not even remembered what actually happened other than tears. It is All Creation Worships. After having been ministered of the Love of God the Father, I sat there, unable to express the awe of being in his presence. I guess my neck overpowered my physical and emotional strength. Nevertheless, as we sang the song after moments of silent adoration, buckets of tears flowed - not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness and reassurance that I am indeed loved by God. I was lifting up my hands unshamingly and praising Him.

No comments: